Company SAS Aerodiode
Adress : Rue François Mitterrand – 33400 TALENCE – FRANCE
Tél : 06 27 69 41 52
Au Capital de : 45 000 €
SIRET : 88032963600018 R.C.S. : Bordeaux
Numéro TVA intracommunautaire : FR87880329636
Adresse de courrier électronique : [email protected]
Publication director : Sébastien Ermeneux
Web hosting : Gandi SAS
63-65 boulevard Masséna Paris (75013) FRANCE
Siren 423 093 459 RCS PARIS
n. de TVA FR81423093459
Tel +33 (0) 1 18.104.22.168
Web developer : Aerodiode – Adèle Morisset
Terms and conditions
Unless stipulated otherwise in the technical annex, the general conditions applicable to the study are the following. Conditions of purchase in contradiction to AERODIODE’s conditions of sale will not be accepted.
Validity of quotations : Quotations are valid for 1 month from the date of the quotation
Delivery time : The delivery time mentioned on the website is standard delivery period but may be suject to change. Please ask to AERODIODE product manager to obtained a confirmed delivery delay
- An AERODIODE invoice will be inserted in the package on the delivery of the product or sent by email in the delivery is a document sent by email.
- The orders are payable on invoice in 30 days.
- All prices are quoted in Euros, net of tax, Except for USA where they are generally quoted in USD.
- INCOTERM : EX WORKS if no additional “packaging and shipment” is shown on the quotation; DAP if a “packaging and shipment” fee is shown on the quotation.
- Payment by the customer by bank transfer to the account held by AERODIODE, with the IBAN reference given by AERODIODE.
The parties agree to refrain from publishing or divulging to third parties any scientific or technical information learned during the realization of the study which is not already in the public domain. AERODIODE guarantees to preserve the confidentiality of any information received and the confidentiality of results specific to the study.
In the case of an anticipated rupture of the contract, AERODIODE is entitled to payment on a prorata temporis basis with respect to the work which has been done and the reimbursement of other expenses engaged with respect to the realization of the work.
In case of difficulty with respect to the interpretation or the execution of the present contract, the Parties engage to attempt to settle their differences in an amicable manner. In the case of persistent disagreement the Tribunal of Bordeaux is designated as the competent entity for resolution of the dispute.