Company SAS Aerodiode
Adress : Rue François Mitterrand – 33400 TALENCE – FRANCE
Tél : 06 27 69 41 52
Au Capital de : 45 000 €
SIRET : 88032963600018 R.C.S. : Bordeaux
Numéro TVA intracommunautaire : FR87880329636
Adresse de courrier électronique : [email protected]
Publication director : Sébastien Ermeneux
Web hosting : Gandi SAS
63-65 boulevard Masséna Paris (75013) FRANCE
Siren 423 093 459 RCS PARIS
n. de TVA FR81423093459
Tel +33 (0) 1 188.8.131.52
Web developer : Aerodiode – Adèle Morisset
Terms and conditions
Unless stipulated otherwise in the technical annex, the general conditions applicable to the study are the following. Conditions of purchase in contradiction to AERODIODE’s conditions of sale will not be accepted.
Validity of quotations : Quotations are valid for 1 month from the date of the quotation
Lead time : The lead time mentioned on the website is standard delivery period but may be subject to change. Please ask to AERODIODE product manager to obtained a confirmed lead time
- An AERODIODE invoice will be inserted in the package on the delivery of the product or sent by email in the delivery is a document sent by email.
- The orders are payable on invoice in 30 days.
- All prices are quoted in Euros, net of tax, Except for USA where they are generally quoted in USD.
- INCOTERM : EX WORKS if no additional “packaging and shipment” is shown on the quotation; DAP if a “packaging and shipment” fee is shown on the quotation.
- Payment by the customer by bank transfer to the account held by AERODIODE, with the IBAN reference given by AERODIODE.
Quotation and order acceptation: Quotations or orders are automatically sent. Some application fields or countries may be restricted.
Orders or quotation require an email confirmation by the product manager to be valid.
The parties agree to refrain from publishing or divulging to third parties any scientific or technical information learned during the realization of the study which is not already in the public domain. AERODIODE guarantees to preserve the confidentiality of any information received and the confidentiality of results specific to the study.
In the case of an anticipated rupture of the contract, AERODIODE is entitled to payment on a prorata temporis basis with respect to the work which has been done and the reimbursement of other expenses engaged with respect to the realization of the work.
In case of difficulty with respect to the interpretation or the execution of the present contract, the Parties engage to attempt to settle their differences in an amicable manner. In the case of persistent disagreement the Tribunal of Bordeaux is designated as the competent entity for resolution of the dispute.
All equipment offered by AeroDIODE includes a one-year warranty from the date of delivery, except the limitations of the terms and conditions specified below. If during the warranty period a product has defects related to incorrect materials or labor, AeroDIODE undertakes, at no labor or parts costs, to repair or replace the defective product or parts according to the terms and conditions specified below. The replacement of the parts does not in any way extend the warranty period specified above.
This warranty does not cover the following :
- All adaptations or modifications intended to improve the product from its normal use described in the Instructions for Use, without the prior written permission of AeroDIODE.
- Laser diodes modules alone (“Butterfly” packages or other unitary packages like “To”, “Dil” etc.) when they have been driven by some electronics different from AeroDIODE electronics, or when they have not been driven in accordance with the laser diode maximum ratings (current, voltages, temperature, laser optical feedback, ESD etc.).
- Damage resulting from:
- Misuse, including but not limited to: (a) the inability to use the product for its intended use or in accordance with appropriate use and maintenance instructions, and (b) the installation or use of the product which do not comply with the technical or safety standards in place in the country where the product is used.
- Repairs made by after-sales services or unlicensed resellers, or by the CLIENT itself,
- Accidents, lightning, water, fire, poor ventilation or any cause beyond AeroDIODE’s control,
- The defects of the system in which this product was integrated,
- This warranty does not affect the client’s statutory rights under applicable national laws, nor does it affect the CLIENT’s rights to the reseller as a result of the sale/purchase contract.